Dog licenses are available and are due each year before February 1st. Registrations after January 31, 2018 will be subject to a mandated $25 late fee per State Law.
When coming in to license your dog, please bring the current Maine certificate of rabies vaccination and documentation if your dog has been neutered or spayed.
The annual fee for a dog license is
$11.00 (if not neutered or spayed)
$6.00 (if neutered or spayed)
If you no longer own your dog(s), please notify the Town Office and we will update our records.
Did you know your dog licensing fees support
- Local Animal Control Officers and State Humane Agents
- Investigation of animal cruelty complaints & enforcement of animal welfare laws
- Compliance with rabies vaccination of dogs
- Care for sick and injured stray animals
- Return of lost dog(s) to their owner