State Wide Information
- Governor Mills Executive Order- 3/18/20
- Governor Mills Executive Order- 3/24/20
- Governor Mills Executive Order- 3/31/20
- Maine CDC
- National CDC
- Indoor Air Quality Resources for Covid-19
- Federal Covid-19 Response- Updated 3/31/20
-All town owned buildings are closed to public use.
-The town office will be closed to the public beginning 3/20. We will still be working in the office to answer, mail, email and the phone.
-All meetings, events and recreation events scheduled by the town are cancelled or postponed indefinitely, selectboard meetings are being held via zoom and budgets meetings will be announced at a later date.
-If there is a public works concern please direct them to the office and do not interact with the public works employee(s).
-The transfer station is open for normal hours, however is not accepting payment. At this time it is free.
Citizen Info and Resources
- Maine Dept of Labor-Unemployment
- There is free WIFI at the Library and Historical society for families needing internet to complete remote schoolwork
- RSU68 Meal Information