State Wide Information
- Governor Mills Executive Order- 3/18/20
- Governor Mills Executive Order- 3/24/20
- Governor Mills Executive Order- 3/31/20
- Maine CDC
- National CDC
- Indoor Air Quality Resources for Covid-19
- Federal Covid-19 Response-
-All town owned buildings are closed to public use.
-The town office is open and we encourage all people to do what they can by phone and when in the office please wear a mask.
-All meetings, events and recreation events scheduled by the town are cancelled or postponed indefinitely, Selectboard meetings are being held via zoom and and in person at the Legion Hall on N. Guilford Rd.
-If there is a public works concern please direct them to the office and do not interact with the public works employee(s).
-The transfer station is open for normal hours.
Citizen Info and Resources
- Maine Dept of Labor-Unemployment
- There is free WIFI at the Library and Historical society for families needing internet to complete remote schoolwork
- RSU68 Meal Information